Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Anniversary @ 2:00 a.m.!!!



Today is our 7th anniversary!! October 7, 2007. We told each other "Happy Anniversary" @ 2 am this year. We couldn't help it, we had to wake up and do it (tell each other!!). Well, actually Adrian woke us up. He has been a little under the weather. Since Wednesday he had a little cough which turned into fever, then into an ear infection, then vomiting, and of course no eating!!! He has been keeping us up @ night. The only thing that seemed to calm him down is praying for him. It is always heartbreaking when your kiddos are ill. So, back to the celebration. We actually didn't get to do anything (that is still on hold). Abel & I are still very happy and feel very blessed to have each other. To make a long story short.....(I don't know if I can do that, I usually go on and on....) OK, we met in 1993 and started dating in 1994 and he officially asked me to "GO AROUND" on June 18, 1994. It was the night of my sister's quinceanera. We met at Rally's Hamburgers. We were part of the first crew when it opened here in San Benito, Texas. It was so much fun working there along with several friends. So in 1998 (I think?) he asked me to marry him, I said yes, and we stayed engaged for another while and finally tied the knot on October 7, 2000. Which I think is really neat, I don't have a hard time remembering our married years. Whatever year we are in, that is how long we have been married.... 2007......7 years..............2020...........20 years, etc... We danced to the song "From this moment" by Shania Twain, but one of our most favorite songs for each other is "Open Arms" by Journey (which I tried putting on the slide show, but it didn't work!!!!!) Faithfully is another song we like.

I wanted to put the picture of when we gave each other our 1st kiss as Mr. & Mrs. Abel Villegas, BUT it is too painful to remember!!!! I don't even like to see it on our video. Abel tells me that I tounged him!!!!!! OUCH!!!! in church! It's toooo embarrasing!!!! He told me that it was not a church little peck or kiss. NO Adriana had to take it to the extreme!!! Chiwawa, ni modo!!

We are so happy we found each other. It is funny because we went to the same school, and I didn't know him!!! He had seen me around though. God knows why he does things. AND several years later....we now have our own little angelic creations. I pray that many more loving years lie ahead of us, forever and ever, AMEN.

6 comments:

juan said...

Congrats guys may the Lord Bless you guys with many happy years together, & to grow old with each other see the kiddos grow. Lord Bless your Marriage.

Memories... said...

Ahh, que cute! Love the hair....

Happy Anniversary Adri & Abel!

Hope you have many more loving years together.

Anonymous said...

man adri what is your deal.you a perv. no one whants to hear about you and your husband doing it in the early morning. wrong.congrats anyway ........ perv. l8r BH

Adriana Sujey said...

That's exactly what we say...."GROW OLD WITH YOU". One time he emailed me a cute video. I'll try to post it...

@Jennifer...who's hair?, Abel's probably, hee hee

@King...you know how my husband is

jav said...

Sorry a little late Adri, i just want to say Congrats and God Bless your hole family.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I love my wife very much! She is a very special person and like I tell her,I could never imagine myself without her in my life.She is a great,strong,caring,loving,beautiful,loud,loud,loud,uh,what else,beautiful smile,understanding,compassionate,etc,etc,.I know we will have many many more anniveraries in our lifetime,we are blessed with our children,love for each other,and a great relationship.Love you hunny and god bless you always.
Love always and forever
Abel