Sunday, August 19, 2007

Man-ly Body Wash?

It took my husband almost 7 years to decide to smell Man-ly after a shower (Although he doesn't need to smell like one cuz he is one). When we went to Wally-Martinez tonight he bought a manly bodywash. (I know some of you don't want to know that) Anyways, when he told me he wanted to buy one, I was surprised. So, he just got out of the shower awhile ago and he tells me, smell me....I smell....MMMM smells good!!! Then he says, "I was tired of smelling like my wife!" "I wanted my own!" I can't believe he was tired of smelling like Berries and Cream Smoothie LOL!!

5 comments:

Sal said...

yeh, able is going to be mad you blogged this.

but im getting a smoothie for lunch today.

jav said...

I just have one line for able, comes out in nacho libre, Real Man Wear Strechy Pans.

Anonymous said...

Ok my wife tends to exaggerate when she talks or now "blogs" about me (Abel)!I simply told her I wanted my own body wash and that I did not want to use the same one that we "all" use.I did mention the manly part to her,and she laughed and said "I'm putting that on my blog site!"It's cool,I love her and she can say what she wants!I have to admit the smoothie berry one smells good.And just to let everyone know,when I bathe with her body wash,she wants me even more hahahahahaha!!!!

Javier,real men do wear stretchy pants,those are my recreational clothes!You should try em.....

jav said...

LOL, good one. Thats all i have to say.

juan said...

@ abel lol Its a man Baby.