Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BOOGER-HEAD!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that everyone has had a BOOGER-HEAD moment. Well, in my case, according to my bad a** brother-in-law and bad a** sister-in-law, and not to mention my manly husband, those moments happen to me almost everyday. So we have this booger-head club, in which they ALL take part of also.
Define.......... "booger-head"---------Dried nasal mucus, ok, never mind, that's not the type of booger I am talking about. Anyways, did I just have a moment? Well, let me give you an example..........Today we went over to my bro & sis in-law to eat grilled burgers, which were very good by the way. While I was there, my friend Jen calls me on our only cell phone. I answer and I'm talking to her and then she asked me if I had recieved the text message she had sent me earlier? I told her I had not because I didn't know where the phone was, so like a booger-head I start looking for it. Of course my sister in law had to be present to witness me looking for the phone I was holding in my hand and using. Boy, did we crack up!!! My brother-in-law is the one that comes up with these silly names. Like "HEARSEY SQUIRTS." You can imagine what he's talking about?

5 comments:

Sal said...

FIRST COMMENT. whoo hooo

Booger-head moments.

Yeah, i hate looking for keys that are in my hands or for shades that are in my head.

The worst so far is leaving the house with two kinds of shoes. Luckily I noticed while i was still close to the house. :-/

Adriana Sujey said...

Booger head!!! I'm not that bad...
I'm worse, hee hee

Sal said...

i know i will forget later so i wanted to comment right now. last night i dreamt that i had lost my wallet at the sunglass hut in the mall. i was loooking for it everywhere but it was in my hand. and i told myself that i had a booger-head moment.

i guess this is why i shouldnt read blogs before i go to bed huh??

juan said...

Hershey squirts lol who doesn't know what that is.Too funny.

juan said...

@Adri jay wasloooooooooking for his sunglasses