Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bubbly........

This is what people tend to think of me. I wonder why? All I usually ever do is smile like crazy, try to make people smile, have a good time with all I can..well, I think you get my drift. BUT, the bubbly I'm talking about is not me. There is a song that my little sister loves. She has a my space thing and she likes to play that song on her space. One day about 2 months ago in Mcallen, TX I went over to her house and she showed me her "My space" space (is that how you say it?) Anyways, as I was browsing her page, she would keep replaying the song "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. I didn't get to really pay attention to what the song was saying, but it had a nice tune. Before that day I had never heard that song. Now she is in Virginia, and I keep hearing the song. I have grown to really like this song because of her. I can't help but get a huge smile on my face when I hear the song because I think of her. She is two years younger than me so I get to call her my baby sister. I love her so much and I thank God so much for her. We have always been close, but as the years have passed, we tend to get closer. I regret not doing more things with her in high school. When I think about what I missed out with her, I kick my self in the rear. I have told her this and being the awesome sister that she is, she tells me that we were both young and we didn't know any better. I guess what I should think is that all that matters is the present and the future.
I have always been an emotional type of person, but when I was pregnant with our first child....I would cry if I didn't see my sister often. At that time she was attending UTPA (university). So I would call her crying and she would console me. I am so lucky to have a sister like her. She deserves the best and she's got it. I love you sis!!!
Incase you've never heard the song............here it is....


4 comments:

Sal said...

bubbly is an understatement!! What is funny is when you are sick and you cant be bubbly EVERYONE notices. :-)

Cool song btw but she needs to do something about that hair. wait, did that sound gay?

Adriana Sujey said...

lol, gay, ya think? No dude! Hey by the way, thanks for making shimmylicious adri laugh when she was sick!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW SIS!! You are such a SWEETHEART!!!!! I can't wait for you to visit...I miss you and everyone elso soooo much. :(

About Colbie, she's going to be here tonight and I have no one to go with...no babysitter!! :(:(:(

XOXOXO Love Ya, Esmi

Adriana Sujey said...

Hey sis!!!!! You've been blogged!!!! I wish you were going to the concert. Bummer! I will start saving my pennies to go overthere!! Love ya!