Tuesday, August 7, 2007

THE BIG "ONE"

Our little boy has just turned ONE!!! We had a little get together at Peter Piper Pizza. He had such a great time!! He loved the balloons and his cake. He was crawling everywhere and also taking his very first steps. We were accompanied by family and friends. It seems like he was just born a couple of months ago. He is a little character. It is so funny because everyone tells me he looks like daddy BUT, he has mommy's attitude.........LOUD!!! Hee, Hee. And on the other hand, they say our daughter looks like me but she has her daddy's attitude........QUIET AND SHY. I must say, my husband is no longer shy, he says he was when he was young (Hard to believe). I'm so happy that Adrian Ethan is blessed, healthy, funny, and gorgeous....DUH, what can I say? Here are some pictures....



"Cool Slideshows!

3 comments:

Sal said...

he looks just like dad!

juan said...

yup he looks so much like his dad

Adriana Sujey said...

And of course, daddy is so proud!!