Friday, August 10, 2007

BAND-AIDS......

Taking your little ones to the doctor is never fun. Today I had to take Adrian to get his immunizations. Compared to his other visits, this has been his worst. He didn't even want the physician to examine him. To top it off, he had to get blood drawn! It broke my heart when they could not find his little vein. So someone else had to try it on his other little arm. After that, came his 3 immunizations. A total of 5 band-aids :( I took him home very upset. He fell asleep in the car, so when I got home, I laid him down. Even in his sleep, you could still hear him sighing. Ouch! But now he is all better, thank God it is only temporary. :) OH, you know what Sister Ally did? While Adrian was sleeping, she could hear him sighing, so she placed a little ceramic angel I have by his side. She said that it was so it could protect him. What a little darling!!

2 comments:

jav said...

I am not usually there when they do those things to my doughter but my wife says that she closes her eyes, so she wont see. So when i go pick them up my baby is usually crying, the baby, ok. All my wife says is for your own good. Pobresitos chiquitines.

juan said...

really does break your heart to see them go thru any pain. But hey it is for their own good, but you hate to see their faces sometimes, like Why did you bring me here?