Monday, August 6, 2007

STRESSING

I have been stressing since yesterday about what to blog. As I sit here tonight, I am still stressing. I just hope I can get some sleep tonight. Last night I would wake up and think "What am I going to blog about?" Oh well, maybe soon my brain will start to help me soon. I asked my husband to help me, he suggested talking about his cars. Which they happen to be the cars I also like very much...................MUSTANGS!! I will never forget the day I got my 1999 Atlantic Blue Mustang. I bought it in Raymondville, TX. I had always wanted a brand new mustang with a CD player and some cold AC. And I got it!! I was so happy, but my dad was not. He said I got the car because my boyfriend (Abel) had a mustang. WRONG!!!! Anyways, I enjoyed my car for about 7 years, until we had to trade it for a Taurus. We seriously needed a 4 door vehicle because there was one baking in the oven! Someday I will own another Mustang.

6 comments:

Sal said...

Ah yes, first car memories. I think at a very early age I always wanted a corvette but when i got around the age to get a car it was a camaro that I really wanted. Probably because my two best friends had camaros at the time.

So my first car was a 1985 Competition Yellow Camaro IROC-Z.
Picture here
http://www.digisal.com/yblog/2006/11/my-first-car.html

juan said...

Hey Adriana its Juan small world huh hey we had algebra in highschool together I remember Abel I know who he is but never talked to him. Well you had to grow up and get a car that best fits your family. Tell me about it I got a 2001 ford windstar I really don't like fords but the price was good.It has turned out to be a great family car.

Adriana Sujey said...

You see Juan, FORDS are cool! Although I do not mind the TAHOE's. I remember you used to cheat from my papers in school...J/K!

Sal said...

don't forget you also don't mind SS Trailblazers!!

juan said...

If I remember correctly I was pretty good @ algebra I love math. You must be thinking of beto(the quate)or frank I think his last name was martinez.

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Sal- how could I forget, especially the ones with that new car smell!!!!!!

@ Juan-that's right, I was copying off of your papers, not! I like math also.