Saturday, August 27, 2011

My After Pic, But Not Really

So here we are..........14 weeks after our weight loss challenge at work. I managed to lose 32 lbs!! A few months ago i posted a before pic. Something i had never done in the past. So here is my after pic, but not really because i still NEED lose more pounds to be at a healthy weight. I kinda feel comfortable in this size & weight, since my hunny loves my curves ;) BUT i must push myself a little more. Therefore, this will be my in between pic :) That's all for now.



P.S. A special thanks to my lil photographer Adrian Ethan :) Love you baby!



3 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

Phew!! I went back & looked @ my pic I posted 11/10/10 just to make sure there was a difference. And yep, i can see a different sized Adri :)

Sal said...

Should've done the same angle pic

Adriana Sujey said...

Sabes que? Gonna have one taken, and at the same spot ;) Thanks for the idea Sal.