Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sound adjustment. Possible for me?

I started a new job approximately over 2 weeks ago. Everyone keeps asking me how's it going? So far so good. I like it. I am the Scheduling Coordinator for a Dental Office in Port Isabel. Everyone is nice. There is so much to learn!!!! But I am having one BIG problem :(
I AM TOO LOUD! My boss told me the other day that when I call her over the intercom via the phone.... I make her heart skip a beat. That the next thing she thinks I'm going to tell her is that the building is on fire. I think it's funny, but I guess I really have to work at it. Maybe they'll just all join me and be LOUD? Anyways, it's no biggie. I'd much rather have that problem/issue versus something really serious :)

I bet they'll be happy when I have a sore throat, ha ha!

Before I started working here at Port Isabel Dental Associates, I had no desire to fix the gaps in my teeth. If celebrities were comfortable with them, so was I!! BUT now, I do want to have pretty pretty teeth! I'm learning that regular dental visits are a MUST!!!! I've always been under the impression that going to the dentist was a luxury.......BOY was I wrong!!!!!

2 comments:

Rob said...

you know i had no idea that you now work from my brother in law and my sister.. woah what a small word.

you know i've never told Cindy this but i hate when we take group photos. her teeth are brighter than the high gloss paper they are printed on. she makes all of us look like crap .. LOL. And i still dont know what kind of tooth paste and tooth brushes my brother in law and sister use.. !! i must find out .. im on a mission now.

Adriana Sujey said...

Small world indeed. Great, we took a group picture today... I can imagine how she's gonna make us look! Lol. Have you found out what toothpaste they use? While you're at it...find out what facial creams she uses! hehe