Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful day!

FULL being the key word.  Why must we eat so much during the holidays?? Why? Because we are blessed to have such great cooks that prepare delicious meals. 

Being that this is our 1st Thanksgiving at 1141 N. Bonham, we decided that we would all gather here.  We set enough tables so that we could all sit down to eat together.  I got up early to stuff the birdy and roast it away.  It was exciting for me!  Everyone brought what they were assigned.  So I didn't have a lot to do.  One year I would like to take care of it all!  One long year away from now :P

Ally and Hailey made cupcakes.  I even let them crack the eggs!  They had a blast!

Later in the evening most of us played "Chalupa"  I only won twice, but Abel won the very last game, which was the biggest pot :)


No comments: