Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Tree, mechanic style...

We decided to put our Christmas tree this past weekend.  We let the kids put up all the ornaments. Ally of course is a pro.  Adrian on the other hand was hesitant in the beginning.  He just needed to get warmed up.  

Let me explain the title of my blog.  Adrian has mechanic blood running through his veins.  My dad is an auto mechanic and Babel is a mechanic x2 (auto & marine).  So I was not surprised to see my little Adrian hanging his set of ornaments mechanic style.  I thought it was so funny!  He did that all on his own.  

Thanks to my sister's idea, we buy our children a new ornament every year.  The tree looks nice with the regular ornaments but extra warm with their SPECIAL ornaments.  


4 comments:

Sal said...

how funny. was skyla hanging them up like RHIT?

LUCY said...

i thought #11 picture was able, i was already freaking out, thought those were his underwares, lol ahh im still laughing

Anonymous said...

Oh no son, don't be a mechanic,it's hard work. You can be a ball player or do something easier. @ Lucy very funny!!

juan said...

LOL, @ lucy thinking it was Avel