Monday, October 27, 2008

Warm Memories







I didn't get to finish my story yesterday. It got late and I was so tired. Yesterday was my mom-in-law's birthday and today is my dad's birthday "Ramon Bustamante." My dad is this short man but he thinks he's about 6 ft tall. So funny though. We danced (pictured above) "Las Mananitas" with our parent.

I also had some friends that were still laughing at my fall today (YOU know who you are!) My poor hunny wishes I'd more careful. Every time I think about it, I say "AY!" I can picture how I went down in slow motion. It's not the first time but I sure hope it's the last :-/ Still, that deserves an LOL.
You might think I put the same picture as yesterday, BUT it's not. I had forgotten TWO gifts. Can you figure out which ones? Again, Thank You to all who were able to attend. And for those who didn't..... Sorry, you missed out on the show, hee hee

4 comments:

juan said...

i know one is the fat chef, he he

juan said...

the black mug or vase next to the red pot of flowers

Adriana Sujey said...

Juan, you got 1 out of 2 correct. But now in this picture I forgot to put the chef back (you reminded me). BUT I added ONE more gift, other than the "BIG DADDY" cup.

juan said...

that cup or stripped thing behind the cork screw holder thingy, or the penny on the floor.