Sunday, October 26, 2008

Safe landing at a Warmer Home


We've been at our new home for about 2 1/2 months. We finally did our house warming party today. We had a good turn out and had fun. The menu consisted of Nachos Deluxe. My mom made chicken salad sandwiches. My friend Cookie made the beans for me. Pat made a fruit salad. My mother-in-law made pistachio salad, Estela brought a veggie tray, and Angie brought BROWNIES. Everything tasted very good, at least to me it did.

Abel and I were surrounded by loving family and friends. I'm just about finished cleaning at this late hour.

Oh, almost forgot..... "Safe landing" means I landed safely (in front of ALL the guests) on my back yard. I was so excited because I had asked my friend Juan to say a prayer for us and our house. I was running back to be next to Abel and "Saaaaaaaafe!!" Golly, I fell on my side and then I felt everyone's eyes on me, and then I just layed flat for a few seconds. QUE AWITE!!! "Compre terreno!" Some witnessed it all! For example, friend from work,Dahlia's husband, Edward.

"Can't take me anywhere!"

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND GIFTS WE RECEIVED!!!

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

It was great Adri, thanks for having us over. Love you house.

Sal said...

i dont see my IOU pictured...

LUCY said...

It was great Adri, your such a beautiful person all over. I really enjoyed watching you greet people. I also really enjoyed your fall...I can't help but laugh when someone falls :(

LUCY said...

It was great Adri, your such a beautiful person all over. I really enjoyed watching you greet people. I also really enjoyed your fall...I can't help but laugh when someone falls :(

juan said...

Llol, It was an honor to be asked to pray for your family & home, may the Lord keep blessing your Home

Adriana Sujey said...

@ ALL--Thank you so much for your company, love, laughs, and friendship. And now we have an IOU in writing :D