Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Several Years Ago

Several years ago my parents were talking about the birds and the bees. When all of a sudden, Adriana Sujey Bustamante was born. Although my original name was Milagros Sujey Bustamante. Story goes that when I was going to get baptized, the father did not like the name. So he changed Milagros to Adriana. In a way I like it, but how could my parents have listened to him? Babel says that he would not have married me if my name was Milagros. Pffft....

Here are some of my baby pictures..............




MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: POST BABY PICTURES.

3 comments:

Sal said...

i like the trensitas picture! looks like it could have been taking yesterday.

and babel needs to get his own blog for his own baby pics!

LUCY said...

soooo cute I like all of them and I think I'm with abel,I couldn't have a friend named Milagros he he

juan said...

nice pics, those eyes, they follow you around the room, hehe