Thursday, October 30, 2008

Follow your dreams, Don't Do Drugs Day

Mija always gets embarrased when I whip out my camera at school. I know she will thank me one day. I wanted to take more pictures of her little friends as well, BUT my battery died!! This week has been drug awareness week. Everyday they have had an activity of some sort. I don't remember doing anything like this in school? I'm glad they do it now though. Had I known drugs were bad, I would have never done them.. JUST KIDDING!!!! I've never done any type of illegal drugs, I promise!!! I've been told I might act like I'm on them, but NOPE, none of that JUNK in my system :)

1 comment:

juan said...

good lessons for the kiddos, hope they grow up thinking of these drugs as bad, nowadays they think it is so cool, from experience your just a loser.