Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cha Cha Slide, featuring Adrian


We went to a wedding tonight (wihout Adrian).  They played the song that you hear in the video.  I'm not very good at dancing those songs but I still went out there.  I liked it, so when I got home, I looked for it on you tube.  As soon as it started, he began to dance!! I could not believe my eyes!  Gonna ask the babysitter if they dance to it....

My niece Hailey had a good time dancing too.  I hope I don't get in trouble with her parents because I posted it.  I tried to hide her face  :-/

8 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

I like his moves when they say "cha cha" :D

Sal said...

looked like he fell down at one point. dances like his mom!

LUCY said...

ahhh so funny was laughing at work while i watched.

Adriana Sujey said...

@Sal, everyone telling he must have gotten my genes :)
@Lucy, it is funny. And you know you want to cha cha :)

Anonymous said...

Your little Adrian is soo cute. The little things that he does on here and on 12 seconds! :)

Adriana Sujey said...

Awe thank you Diana. He is something else. Very different from Skyla (our daughter)

DeeDee said...

lol, i can't believe this kid, he knows the moves, so do they do this at daycare?

Adriana Sujey said...

@DeeDee, YUP, they sure do dance at daycare. I asked the babysitter on Monday. She says they have a good time :)