Sunday, September 7, 2008

Enrique Iglesias



Plain and simple, I had the greatest time at his concert on Friday night. Rosa from work, her friend and I went to the concert on 9/5/08 at the Dodge Arena. (This was part of my birthday gift) Since cameras were not allowed, I didn't think I would be able to take pics. But I still snuck it in like many others. I had not charged my camera, so I only had a little juice left in the battery :( It would happen to me!! Everyone was taking pics!!! Even Enrique would grab the cameras and take pictures of himself and return them to the owner!

Anyways, long story short...Abel did not want to go for the 3rd time to see him, I went with the girls, but sat on my own. Once he hit or came out from the bottom of the stage, it didn't matter who I was next to :)

A group named Aventura also played that night. I was so surprised that Enrique started the show and Aventura wrapped up the night. They both put on a great show!! I already told Abel that if he comes again, I want to go again.

No comments: