Monday, July 21, 2008

My mother in law is concerned.....


San Benito is known as the "The Resaca City of Lights." On Friday morning, at one of our Resaca's.... an alligator was spotted!!! I was surprised to hear that and at the same time, a little freaked! This is the same place that we do our walking every morning!

That is why my mother-in-law does not want me to go walking anymore! I told her we'd be fine! She keeps trying to convince me to stop, but I'm still gonna go :) I told her that it has probably been there all this time and it has behaved...... Needless to say, I looked for some type of spray at Academy today, "ALLIGATOR REPELLENT" but I didn't find anything.... Just kidding!! I will make sure I pray every morning that I don't become a prey to this creature. I will also watch the discovery channel for any tips incase of attack :)

2 comments:

Sal said...

that made the front page of the san benito news?? lol

ever seen that movie where that alligator gets flushed down the toilet and it come back HUUGE...

tann tann tannnn

juan said...

yeah I flushed a gator once, he he