Wednesday, July 30, 2008

:) Happy and Sad :(

These two feelings at the same time are going on through my soul..... as we prepare for a long awaited move to a new house. Looks like it's right around the corner. I pray that the Lord continue to have favor over us, as we complete this new part of our lives.

Last night I attempted to sort and pack most of the kitchen stuff. (Walls are empty) While I did this, Ally and Adrian were running around the mess. They are so happy here at our warm cozy mobile home. As they run, they know every little corner, when to slow down, and when to speed up. As I watched them, my heart would melt.

I took a little break to text (he, he) and then I broke down and cried!! I cried because so many beautiful memories were created here. I will miss our mobile home. I never imagined I'd feel like this! I was also crying because this home has been a good roof over our heads and from the bottom of my heart, I wish the very same for the next family that will be moving in.

I'll never forget our wedding night. Our 1st night at our mobile home. It was freezing outside and it was so warm inside!! Don't get any crazy ideas!!! :P

I feel like I'm in a Seinfeld episode.... you know, when they say "remember when...." and they show a clip of a previous episode? Anyways...........

Now I'm smiling because poor Abel had to move Ally's bassinet back and forth between the living room and the bedroom every morning and evening. He would get mad because the hallway was too small for the bassinet and him. But we managed and survived!! By the time Adrian came along, we were experienced. The bassinet stayed in the living room during the day time and at night, he would sleep in the crib, which was set up in the bedroom. DUH!!! We didn't even think about it before!!!!

On one last note, I had to go throw FOUR large bags of trash this morning. We don't have individual trash cans, so we have to use the parks dumpster...... While the swarm of hungry mosquitoes attacked me.... I thought.... "Maybe I won't miss this afterall" :-/

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

How exciting Adri! You will miss your house, but remember you guys are the ones that make it a home :) So when's the big move?

Sal said...

congrats adri and cant wait to hear about the new memories that will be made at your new home!!!

Anonymous said...

oh sister! trust ME when i say that as long as you and your family are together, you will be happy! i am soooo excited for all of you!
love you lots!
esmi

scavazos said...

I am sooo happy for you! I know we started in a mobile home too and it's a wonderful...but sad feeling when you move on. I hope that all goes well and I'll continue to pray for you guys to have a good transition.

juan said...

Sounds exciting, wish I knew some movers, when is the big move?

LUCY said...

this sad and happy feeling we can experience is amazing huh, your so sweet Adri :)
oh and i was thinking if i get into your house before Ds....i don't know about that hmmm