Friday, May 16, 2008

This is us there....

Last Saturday my cousin Daniel graduated from Pan Am. I promise, we were there for the graduation ceremony. I just didn't get to take any pictures with him because I left a little before it finished. My cousins wife is prego, and she was starving, poor baby!!! I had to ask my cousin to please send me a picture of him. We are all so proud of him! He graduted with HONORS. He got his Bachelor's in science. He has been accepted into the P.A. program! Way to go Danny!!! I wish him the best of luck! OMG, when they announced his name... I yelled as loud as I possibly could. Afterwards, the lady infront of us turned back and told me I could've of warned her. As if!! Ok, sorry ma'am! (My sister helped me with the title, because I told her we went and took pictures of ourselves)

1 comment:

juan said...

LOL, I could just see that lady giving you the half turn with a look