Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Let's Jiggy!

Although this movie is older, it keeps coming up. I absolutely love the part I have put here for your viewing pleasure. It makes me Literally Laugh Out Loud when I see it. I had to make it part of my blog, I just had to!

When I went out on Friday night with the girls, this very same part was playing on the TV's. Christy and I were cracking up and were repeating the words. When I listen to this song in the car, I dance like him! I don't even care if people are looking or staring....I'm having FUN! So, without further delay............ Here's a clip from "HITCH"



I ALSO LIKED THESE MOVES, BUT NOTHING LIKE THE FIRST ONES!

2 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

I even had to leave myself a comment.... LOL!! Can't get enough of this clip! I should be asleep, but instead, I'm dancing! Gotta go get a Q-TIP now :D

Sal said...

haha,, i love this movie so much. its my favorite movie to have on while driving. but you know this man!!

so funny!