Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Not quite the composer

I was or am totally out of material tonight. At the moment, a song popped into my head. A song by AIR SUPPLY. I figured I could compose a song using that tune or even stealing some of the lyrics. The song is "All out of love." Maybe you're not familiar with that song, so if you click here , you'll know what I'm talking about. So here are the lyrics that I did record myself singing. I guess I was doing karaoke blogging? It was......"I 'm all out of blogs, I'm so lost without you I know you that you really, wanted to read it...I 'm all out of blogs, what am I without you I can't be too late to say that I was so blogged." Sorry that I could not post my beautiful voice......NOT!!!! I recorded myself with my cell phone, since I am not high tech like Mr. Yates, my attempts failed. My hunny said I was crazy to post my singing anywayz. I told him that it was all for the fun of it! All I know is that I had fun recording myself! LOL!

2 comments:

Sal said...

hey adri.

i use www.odeo.com sometimes to post sound. its free. its like posting a youtube video.

DeeDee said...

lol, I would of really liked to hear you sing it!