Wednesday, October 24, 2007

When it got cold

Usually I am not the prepared kind. I am not prepared for cold weather, rain, or snow (snow?). But for the first time in forever, I was prepared. This past Monday, when it got cold here in the hot valley, I was so proud of myself. I sent my daughter to school with long sleeve, jacket, jeans and all!! Mind you, it still wasn't cold yet. I took a light jacket to work and was waiting for the cold front to come in. As soon as it came in, co-workers began to say "I didn't send my kiddos to school with a jacket & they are wearing shorts!!!" I, being prepared, held my head high and said "YESSSSSS!" It felt good! I told everyone that the only reason I was prepared was because I get up early to go walk, and that gives me enough time to see the "Team 4 News." It's no wonder older people are wiser, they get up early, read the paper, drink coffee, have breakfast, watch the news, etc... Oh no!!! Does this mean I'm getting older, NAH. I still don't drink coffee. Weno, till next cold front, cuz it's leaving us!!!

2 comments:

Sal said...

that's cool adri. im always prepared for cold fronts because i am always cold! you are one step closer to mommy of the year!

Adriana Sujey said...

I know you're always prepared, even your office!! Hee Hee!!