Saturday, October 20, 2007

Friday Night Racing...........

I can't believe it had been over a year since the last time I had gone to the Edinburg Racetrack!! I missed hearing and seeing those FAST, LOUD, FORD MUSTANGS!!! It was fun. This was also Adrian's 1st time there. He seemed to enjoy the races also. Every time a loud car would pass by on the drag strip, he'd giggle and he wouldn't get his eyes off of the car, but as soon as I would put him down, he was offfff. He'd walk and walk and walk. Ally and I had to keep chasing him!! Adrian thinks he can fly or something. He takes off walking really fast or running and he pushes his arms back and is wiggling his fingers. I guess you'd have to see him so you could know what I'm talking about.

Abel's cousins were out there cooking out some delicious fajitas and chicken. Abel's brother is in town from Freeport, Texas and he also went out there with us. All that Abel and Sam could talk about on the way to Edinburg was cars. I try to learn all that car talk, but it doesn't seem to stick. Although, I do understand some. When my hunny works on cars, I go out there sometimes and he'll teach me and test me. My dad is a mechanic, you'd think I'd know alot?

Allyson also had a good time. She mostly played with her cousin, Darion. She didn't really pay too much attention to the cars. Hopefully we'll keep going often since there's not much to do in Harlingen or San Benito. Oh, by the way, FYI, all the CAMAROS that raced against mustangs ........... LOST :(

8 comments:

juan said...

I like all muscle cars, but I prefer Chevy. Glad you had a good time. Never been out there to the races though.

Sal said...

what? no pictures of cars?? hehe.. just kidding.

Rob said...

Sorry Adri , Ford Mustang and Fast should NEVER be used in the same Sentence. And I dont believe that every mustang beat up on a Camaro .. I need proff like Jay said " Pictures , Video , Mpeg " something .

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob,check out our local Drag Racing website "www.texasdragracing.com".There is a top ten list of the fastest cars in the Valley and guess what,7 of them are "fast" Mustangs.Most are running 8-9 seconds in the 1/4 mile.We were kidding about every Camaro losing to a Mustang, but that is usually the outcome!!! HAHAHAHA

Sal said...

@abel thats one ugly website. you guys need to get a better message board man. but then again the cars you love so much are ugly also....LOL

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Rob, I will post a vid, just so you'll see!
@ Sal Que malo!! They're not ALL ugly!! As a matter of fact, they only look ugly through CHEVY eyes.

Anonymous said...

Sal your SS and Queervette are ugly too and those Crapmaros that Chevy decided to stop making were ugly too.I thank Chevy when they decided to stop making them cuz that is one less ugly Chevy on the road.LOL
As for the website being ugly,yes it is,it will look better once there are no Chevy's on the board.LOL

Don't take it to heart buddy,I'm only joking.Don't mess with the Bull young man,you'll get the horns!

J/K Sal I like all cars too,but just not too fond of those heavy Chevy's...

Sal said...

lol. that was funny.

but, hey those Crapmaros are coming back!