Sunday, September 2, 2007

"Pretend we are in San Antonio"

I had to use that title just one more time for my brother in law "Iggy." We were supposed to go to San Antonio this weekend, but due to the weather being unpredictable, we decided to stay here. So Iggy said I had killed that phrase already because everywhere we'd go, I'd say "Remember, we have to pretend we are in San Antonio." Anyways, on Saturday we went to Schlitterbahn in South Padre Island. "We" is us and my sis in law, bro in law, niece and nephew. We had a great time!! I had never been to Schlitterbahn before. The weather was really nice, sunny then kinda cloudy. There were several highlights during the day. 1st one....once on the "Rapids ride" I was in a double tube with Adrian, Ally was in a double tube by herself, and my sister in law & Hailey were in a double tube. The guys had gone on another ride. I was so scared that Adrian or Ally were going to be thrown out of the tubes during the drop in the rapids. (Remember, all of this was new to me.) Thank God that they did not jump out. Meanwhile, my niece was having the time of her life!! Hailey wanted to go through the ride again, and everytime she said that, Ally would say, in a mad tone "Well I don't!!!!!!!!!" Ally can't stand water falling on her face. Highlight #2 We were at the children's section "The Sandcastle Cove" and Adrian was walking around everywhere. I kept following him...but my beach pants were loose. I untied them while he was standing next to me, and then HE TAKES OFF!! Of course, my paranoid mind forgot about my pants, I let them go to grab Adrian............OOOOOPPPSSS, my pants fell to the ground!!! All my family was laughing, I quickly hid behind a big pole to pick up my pants and tie them up!! The employee that was there by the slides was also laughing at me!!!! Afterwards my hubby was telling me that I was trying to dance with the pole!! NOT very nice. Highlight #3 Bo, Iggy, and my hunny were in line for a ride. I happened to see Bo finish the ride so I knew Iggy was next, I waited to take take a picture of him, then Abel. Iggy comes out, I take his pic, so I am ready to snap my hunny's picture, I am waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and No Abel!?!?!? Then all of a sudden the water from the ride stops!!!! I took a couple steps back and I could see that Abel was stuck on top of the ride!!!! He looked so funny!!! An employee ran up there to save him! Needless to say, we all had funny moments!

7 comments:

Rob said...

Funny how your pants feel down ! If I was there .. I would of told you .. " Just Pretend that we are in San Antonio , Nobody knows you ! Nobody will remember ! " hehe

You have alot of Highlights ..... I think I have alot of Lowlights thru out the day .

Sal said...

remember belly dancers are not pole dancers.

i cant decide which is funnier. your pants falling (are you wearing a bottom?) or abel clogging the ride!

oh man. literally laughing out loud over here!

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Rob...you're right. I was in San Antonio, no problem!
@ Sal...like Respusha said "Of course I am!!" "How you doin'??" Oh, and I need to make it clear, the water on the ride stopped and made Abel get stranded. He actually pushed himself to a safe place, which was where I could see him from!! Poor hunny! It was still funny!!

Anonymous said...

There goes my wife,saying I needed saving when I actually had everything under control LOL.What happened was half way through the ride,the water shutoff unexpectedly and well whoever was on it was stranded. Unfortunately I was halfway up on one of the ramps when the water shutoff and I started rolling back down.So me being so manly and strong I managed to pull myself up to a safe spot and stay there.One of the workers came up to me and asked if I was alright or if I was hurt.I told him "I'm aight".Oh by the way the water that pushes you forward has quite a bit of pressure and it would go up my crack pretty fast.It felt kinda good in a funny way.Left me clean as a whistle!!

Sal said...

@abel

lol if i was you up there i would probably thinking, "I bet my wife is going to blog about this"... ha..

funny story. fUnny.

and you know, cleanliness is next to godliness....

juan said...

LoL sounds like fun, we were @ the island to but on access #6 4X4 ing in the sand on monday. LOL clean as a whistle. pants falling man you had some fun hehe

Memories... said...

You're such a cooc... the things that happen to you!

I'm glad the kids had fun. My kids enjoy it - its sad that they close so early in the year...

We should make a date to go next season...