Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bend & Snap!!

My hunny has been working as a marine technician for a couple of months now. He had not gotten his uniforms yet, until last week. Since he has been wearing them, I tell him I really like the way he looks! There's something about the uniform that I like? So yesterday we even played out the part in "Legally Blonde I".......BEND & SNAP. He started off by telling me "I've got a big one for ya." I dropped my pen, and I did "bend & snap." I tried not to injure his nose though, but he did pretend like I had. He should have known that I was setting him up for a blog!!!! Hee Hee. Anyways, I like his uniform.

2 comments:

juan said...

don't remember that part?

Adriana Sujey said...

OOOPS, it's from part 1....the UPS guy that likes the girl @ the nail place and she likes him also! So she does the bend & snap.