Sunday, September 9, 2007

****TOP TEN REASONS****

These are my top ten to be considered a blog-a-holic. If you at least meet 4, you're in.



10. You have a blog spot.



9. You get mad because people tell you the comment instead of posting it.



8. You use the phrase "Blog about that" at least 3 times a day.



7. You count blogger logo's at night instead of sheep to go to sleep.



6. Instead of checking your voicemails @ work 1st, you check your comments on blogger.



5. You prepare drafts to post @ a later time.



4. You can't wait for the next day to see if you have any comments!



3. You try to convince others to join the blogging family.



2. Blogging is the last thing you do before bed or you actually stay up very late to be able to blog.



1. You attend blogger anonymous meetings.


Did you meet any? I certainly did. I'm pretty sure we all have our Blog moments. Which is kinda neat though. I'm happy Sal introduced me to this because I also read another true phrase " Maybe if I blog about it, I won't Forget it." I'm really bad with my memory, which my employees can vouch for that. I hope I keep this going long enough for my children to read it later. This is all fun!!!

7 comments:

juan said...

Guilty

Sal said...

Number 9 really urks me big time!! I get emails or instant messages that should go in the comments!!

and I guess we all know im really guilty of Number 3.

and Number 8, well just look at my shirt HERE

well, all the rest to!

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Juan, that's ok.
@ Sal, I can't see what the shirt says, but I'm sure I know what it says. If it's about "Blogger," I had thought about it for my top ten. And YUP, you meet each and every one of them!!

DeeDee said...

I don't think that I'm just a blog-aholic, I'm an addict!!!

Jean Kincaid said...

Wow!!! Sal has a lot to answer for, doesn't he? He talked all of us into blogging. And now I can't quit. And I used to make fun of bloggers and think they didn't have a life. Rofl.

Adri, your babies are absolutely beautiful, drool and all. You must be a knock-out.

jav said...

I guess i am one too.LOL

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Deedee...what are we to now??
@ Gramma..thanks, I enjoy to see your comments. I can just picture you smiling everytime you post.