Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bad Chemistry or Good Chemistry?

I will soon find out if it will be good chemistry.  On January 2014 I started my second semester at TSTC.  It'd been 17 years since I've attended college!!! Needless to say, someone is a little rusty!! I am currently taking Biology II & CHEMISTRY!!!!!!  We are almost done, and I still haven't figured out the recipe that Heisenberg made on the show "Breaking Bad." Just kidding!  I never took Chem in High School, so, YES, I am having a hard time.  I'm sitting here working on my final assignments, looking at my reflection on the laptop and telling myself "YOU GOT THIS!" "You're ALMOST there." I felt it was important that I blog this!! I want to look back one day & remember that it was all worth it. 
I have stayed up very late many nights.  The earliest I went to bed one time was 3:30 am!!!  I thank God so much for giving me the energy I need to go through this! I still have to wake up to prepare breakfast or lunch for my love. (I don't do it everyday, but if he requests it, I'm here for him, NO matter what time I went to bed) I usually take another nap after he leaves, wake up again, get the kids ready for school & myself for work!  I've been taking night classes on Tues & Thursdays & Saturday mornings.  My sweet sweet darling has been so supportive.  Of course, this is not easy on the family either.  I know it will pay off one day :)
I will be back soon to post if I passed this class :)

1 comment:

Adriana Sujey said...

I passed!!!!! Just updating 2 years later, lol...Adri