Saturday, November 20, 2010

How About A Before & After? UGHHHH

I've never dared post a "before" pic before I begin my journey...my weight loss journey. I always say that I will post one once I've reached my goal (which i NEVER do!! Grrr & GRRR). Because that way I'll have something nice to compare it to :) But how about if I try reverse psychology on myself? I'm going to try & find a decent "before" pic....BRB....
Oh my gosh, am I really going to go through with this? Posting the pic? Yeah, I am, I've thought about it, I am going to post a half body one. Later on I will post the full body one, ugh & ugh!!

There it is, I did it! I want to keep better record of my progress.

I am going on 2 weeks that I've been watching my diet. I've gone out there to walk and believe it or not, I am feeling better. 1st and foremost, I'm doing this for my health. 2ndly, I want to tuck in my shirt and feel comfortable. I also want to wear a nice blingy belt ;) 3rdly, I want to look PHAT for my man. Although he tells me I'm already PHAT. I believe him, but still, for ME!!

Cheers to me!! I'm am going to post comments on my post often. You know, of what's going though my head. What I ate that was bad, I mean good. Etc, etc.......

I can't wait to wear all that darn clothes I've bought in smaller sizes that I'VE NEVER WORN!!! They all still have the tags. Que barbarra! I don't plan to do that ever again! I will only buy sizes that fit me RIGHT NOW!! There's one blue jean dress that is my goal. Can't wait!!!!

5 comments:

Sal said...

cool! when you go walking try out the CardioTrainer app.

Adriana Sujey said...

Thanks for your support Sal! I have downloaded it and cant wait to try it out tomorrow morning! I have set it up for workout times & activities. THEY NEED to add ZUMBA to it! lol

Adriana Sujey said...

Ups & downs. That's all i can say. It's now 2011. I, of course had been doing bad. BUT, back on track! I get tired of the same song over & over! I am excited to say i have joined ZUMBA. GOOD LUCK TO ME :)

Adriana Sujey said...

Really Adri? 6 months since this blog?? Man, how time flies! Same song & dance. So, a weight loss challenge is going on at work. To be continued on next blog post....

Adriana Sujey said...

I'm so glad I'm reading this post. TOMORROW I will wear that BLUE Jean Dress i spoke about on this post. It fits me!!!! Gonna wear it with my cowgirl boots & belt ;) So Happy !! :)