Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Got A Coffee Buzzzzzz

As hyper and alive and happy as I consider myself to be, I never believed that something could make me more hyper! People say chocolate or even COKE have that affect on them.....well, not on me! The other day i was so sleepy at work and my boss offered me some coffee for the umpteenth time. I finally took her up on the offer and she prepared me half a cup. She put 1 hazelnut cream, and 3 packets of sugar. When i took my 1st sip, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i burned my tongue!! So anyways, i was shocked it actually woke me up!!! Too bad it only lasted for 30 minutes. I have to say, it did NOT taste bad. I think I'll go ahead and give it another try in the winter....that stuff is too HOT to be drinking in the summer! And that's how I got a coffee buzz, felt good, hehe....

4 comments:

Sal said...

you will be in the perfect place when your teeth turn yellow and your breath stinks!

maybe said...

like ur writing style..it's the real deal. just keep on writing...

Unknown said...

I like your humour. Your blog makes me smile. Thankyou. T.

juan said...

First of all I need a really big cup to wake me up, @ digisal, well,,,,,LOL.
& second you have commercials in your comments section, lol