Tuesday, February 2, 2010

F.R.O.G.

As usual, minding my own business at work today, I overheard my boss & a patient speaking. My boss told this older gentleman "Oh, I like your frog!" And of course, curious ADRI had to turn around and investigate ;) He was wearing a necklace w/a froggie as a charm.


The gentleman said "It's my witness tool..." I did not understand what he meant? He then said
"Fully Rely On GOD" He said that he uses it to find out if people are Christians. If they are not, he witnesses to them and invites them to church!! That right there alone just touched me.

I know I am NOT perfect, NOR will I ever be, but I do wish to learn more about the LORD. I know he is my saviour. I know I still do many things I shouldn't...slowly but surely....

I'm not sure if you had heard of a witness tool (other than the bible), I hadn't. People get curious or compliment on his frog...and that is his way in! Just thought I'd share this with you today. It was a blessing for me today and reminded me to thank the LORD for everything. LOVE YA'LL :)

11 comments:

Sal said...

i think juan wanted to use that FROG name to name the youth group at church

TurkeyBurgers said...

Witness the miracle of Science. Pickup a Science textbook. Put down the book of stories written by bronze age goat herders.

Wear a microscope around your neck. Wear a periodic table around your neck.

Looking Best for the Dress said...

Hi! I started a new blog to document my weight loss journey. Since I want to be brutally honest, I've kept it anonymous - therefore can't invite my friends to read it. I'm looking for some followers so I have a little support in this. Check out my blog if you'd like! :)

SCopper said...

Hi, I like the idea of the "F.R.O.G" statement, Fully Relying On God is what I do. I would like to find a frog to wear around my neck, it is a very interesting conversation piece. Salvation is the way.

Peace said...

Adriana, you can do nothing greater than to seek the Lord. Ask that gentleman what church he goes to and start attending. I'll pray for you and your family.

Vinitor said...

FROG! Cool! I wandered over here from our mission trip BLOG started. A group Left Rochester, NY for Dominican Republic to help out in a Deaf School. I will tell them check ther FROG status. Thanks for the post. http://drmissionstrip.blogspot.com/

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

Soontag said...

hey! I am originally from Harlingen, TX, and am now a missionary in Boston, MA. I stumbled upon your blog and it made me happy. Just thought I'd say that, and to keep searching. I am a 22 year old young lady, and I know that God can be confusing or mysterious at times. But if you open your door to him, he is standing there waiting to walk along with you. I think your blog is cool. Feel free to read mine, but don't feel compelled to do so. Look forward to hearing about you more.

Brow Raised Beauty said...

Everytime I've encountered serious trial or tribulation in my life, I have always turned to God. When I was close to death, I prayed to him for help which He then sent. When my husband lost his job when I just bought a house and had a new baby, we prayed and He heard. He hears us and lifts us higher than we can imagine. And when the going gets tough and even when the going is smooth, I lay my life at His feet so that I am safe always. He loves you and will meet you where you are wherever, whenever. Take care and thanks for sharing "FROG.":)
xBRB

Jessie P said...

:) I wear my bracelet everyday.. in fact.. i never take it off! I love when people ask what it means... Because then I get to ellaborate and speak about my God

Serenity said...

Wow, that`s a great acronym, one I have never heard of before!

Please check out my blog, and my stories, and don`t forget to comment! Thanks!