Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh 10

Will it still be proper to say the year 2010 as Oh Ten? Anyways...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! This means that this year:

  • Abel & I will GOD willingly be celebrating our 10th year anniversary!!! I can't wait for that. I'd love to make A PARTY!
  • Ally will be graduating from High School in 1o years!! We seriously need to start saving for that!
  • Adrian is supposed to start Pre-K in the fall!!!! TEAR :*( He's our little man!!

I pray that the LORD will continue to bless each and everyone of you all!!! Have a Happy New Decade as well!!!

Resolutions:

  • Wash my face before bed every night!!! And put my beauty cream!! Speaking of....better go do that before I continue here...brb.....
  • And I guess brush & floss my teeth every night. It takes me so long to floss!! That's why I avoid it! But I've seen the consequences of NOT flossing, so i better start doing it!

Do YOU have any resolutions? I have some goals as well, aver si I can reach my goals, and I will reveal those at the end of the year :)

1 comment:

Spencer Day said...

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)