Monday, October 20, 2008

Lost for well over 20 days!!


Above you see my poor wittle Sony Walkman. I had misplaced it for a long time! I was so lost without it for my morning exercise time. I did have a better replacement for awhile though. digiSal had lend me his ZUNE. Abel was so close to buying me one or something better than the one I have. Maybe I'll misplace it again ;)

After several weeks, over a month I shall say, I found it in my Bellydancing bag! Had the need for some shimmy tonight, and there it was! It is now being charged and waiting for some new found music I like..... Frank Sinatra. I have already put in my request. If I wouldn't have listened to the ZUNE, I would have never discovered Sinatra. He's only been dead for 10 years!! I could have heard him live!

Oh, in the pic you also see our new Linksys router. Got a great deal on it and it's been working just great!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sal said...

i already know which Sinatra song you want....


love and marriage, love and marriage... go together like a horse and carriage...