Friday, October 3, 2008

If he can't find a parking space, he'll make one...




Abel and I had lunch at La Playa today. Since we were both hungry, we decided to go during the rush hour 12:00 p.m. What were we thinking? "FOOD!"
He drove around and no parking spots were available, so he decided to park where he was not supposed to! I told him "que awite!" I told him "hurry, get off!" Right away I knew this was going to be my pic for the day. Even he told me that it was good for my blog. I think I'm teaching him well, for when he has his own ;)

When we left, I asked him to please pick me up by the street. Some ladies drove by laughing!! Of course, he didn't. Este nino!!!
P.S. Check out his license plate :)

4 comments:

Sal said...

DUDE!! i forgot he had that explorer so right of way I thought "yep, freaking mexicans eating at a mexican joint making their own sparking pots. LOL ooops it was the big daddy!!

lol

que awite indeed....

juan said...

hey its a good thing he can jump the curb, not with the tauras

Sal said...

im sure adri has jumped the curb a few times in the taurus!

Adriana Sujey said...

Me? Jump a curb? Nah, never!! Dent a rim maybe.... YIKES!!