Tuesday, October 7, 2008

EIGHT on the 7th


I love the fact that we got married in 2000.  This way we do not get confused as to how many years we have been married.  

Today is our 8th year anniversary.  We're very happy and are expecting bigger and better things as the years pass.  Especially for our children. 

We had dinner by ourselves.  For the first time I did not feel guilty leaving the children behind.  We usually feel bad when we go out by ourselves.  

I love you baby, I could not imagine my life without you!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Luv, luv, luv, luv........   (HeartbreakKid)


4 comments:

Sal said...

happy anniv!!

Anonymous said...

I love you babe! Wow 8 years already, time flies when you are with the one you love.

LUCY said...

Happy Anniversary Abel and Adri, I'm happy for you all, God bless you all.

juan said...

felicidadez a los novios