Sunday, October 12, 2008

12 makes a DOZEN



It's all in the huevos.

I had gone to the store yesterday because I was supposed to cook this big, delicious, awesome breakfast at our place this morning. I bought everything we needed for Omelletes. Had to buy the JUMBO size eggs. It's just way better to cook with these! They have a fluffier outcome. :)

Turns out that my mom in law called us for breakfast. Couldn't turn that down.... So now I have lots of eggs, 2 dozens to be exact. Have Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Tomatoes, Cheese, and OJ.......Breakfast anyone?

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

lol, you're so funny Adri. But now I know that it is all about the huevos :)Oh yeah and breakfast does sound good.

juan said...

mmmmmm, I love pancakes, at anytime of the day.

Anonymous said...

wow hunny, it looks like you tried to glorify the eggs in that picture. Like a shrine.

Adriana Sujey said...

Maybe one of these days we can have breakfast for you all here :) I see someone like pancakes... Abel does them good

@Hunny, you're so funny!!