Monday, May 19, 2008

OH what a MoNdaY!

I don't know where to start, but for sure, things happen for a reason. Today I had to get to work early because I did not finish something on Friday, I had gotten busy at the end of the day. As soon as I walked into the department, I remembered one of my staff members was going to be out! I didn't remember if I had coverage. Being a Monday, of course I didn't! Rewind, before I walked into the building, I spilled milk on my purse as I put the keys away. I walked into the lounge to clean it up. That's when I saw Angie in there. Now forward to no coverage. I hurried up and did part of what I had to finish on Friday to start the duties of my absent employee. Since I knew Angie was in the lounge, I called her to the lounge and asked her if she could, to please come in early so she could help me. She gladly came in early.

Now rewind again to 4:40 am, no one went walking with me, so I took off to the gym to do aerobics. Usually when I do aerobics, I get this tremendous energy afterwards. My employees can usually tell when I have done aerobics in the morning.

Anyways, I felt like wearing my scrubs and tennis today, which I had not worn in well over a month. Who knew I would need a lot of energy this morning and that I would be more comfortable in my scrubs? Only God. That's why he set up everything for me. Even if it meant spilling milk on my purse. If I had not gone into the lounge, I would've been lost this morning. So, everything happens for a reason, even if you don't like what's going on.

The only part I'm still trying to figure out is why did I have to come home after lunch to double check if I had disconnected the George Foreman? Which I had. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

4 comments:

juan said...

grrr, i hate going back because my honey forgets if she turned off the iron or her straightener.

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Juan, LOL!! That's just the way we are :) Nos gusta hacerlos vatallar! Hee hee

Sal said...

i got fire insurance. so its cool. i always forget to turn off me iron. :)

Adriana Sujey said...

@ digiSal, yeah, you leave it on just because it shuts off on its own :P hee hee "You ain't got to lie Craig...."