Monday, February 4, 2008

How The Heart Plays Tricks On Me

I'm not sure if it was my heart or my mind playing tricks on me tonight. As usual, every Monday night, I make plans to attend BELLYDANCING class. For some reason or another, I don't always make it! Tonight I was gunghough about going to class. As soon as I got home, I was rushing to put away clothes, so I could go. When I was done, Abel came home and he wanted to take the kiddos out for dinner. He knew where I wanted to go so he told me I could go to the gym. (I could tell he really meant it.) He said he could go with the kids, that he didn't mind. Of course, I felt so guilty!! I kinda got mad also, I have not been to class in almost two weeks! After debating in my mind, I decided to go bellydancing! I felt comfortable with my decision. So, as I was walking out with my bellydancing bag and Abel was walking out with mijos "Cars" diaper bag, it hit me.... I wanted to go with my family. I told Abel to wait for me, I had to go change. This decision felt so so good. I didn't even think twice at that moment. I knew that being with my family was more important. For this I know, at the end, my heart played NO tricks on me.

We took Allyson Skyla to eat at her favorite restaurant....OLIVE GARDEN. I love my family! Maybe next time I'll make it to class.

4 comments:

Sal said...

good choice adri!

and im glad you got the camera back.

and man, i want OG now...lol

Memories... said...

Family always comes first!!!!!

but as the diet natzi says " we gotta be have NOW "

tooo much chiflason!!! (or however you spell it)

Anonymous said...

i would have done the same!
except for monday nights...that's my bible study night (and Carlos wouldn't dare!!!) LOL!!!

love you :D

juan said...

Good choice Adri, Family will remember those moments, cool pics