Sunday, January 13, 2008

Adri's Mood: Happy

I've had such a great weekend. As I sit here summarizing my weekend, I can't help but SMILE :) I googled the word "outgoing personality." I wanted to see what popped up. I read an article of a professor that said something that my hunny always tells me....."To begin with, naturally enough, extroverted people usually spend a lot more of their time in social situations than less extroverted persons do. Thus they tend to maximize their participation in the "Number 1" source of happiness: social activity." He tells me this because he knows I enjoy being out and about. So I guess that I am an extroverted person. The more I read that article, I kept nodding my head in agreement. I pray to God that I may always feel this way. I might have gotten a little side tracked, but not really.


  • FRIDAY- Work, Target run then BELLYDANCING!!!!
  • SATURDAY-Work, fun breakfast @ McD's, grocery shopping, clean house, visit Madrina in La Feria, Fun Bowling night w/friends, hang out with "Shopping couple of the year"= The Y-Barras.
  • SUNDAY-Visit Abuelita Panchita in Matamoros all morning long (my papi went also). Got back in time to see Dallas Cowboys play.

This is my type of weekend. It might not sound like I did a lot to you, but it does to me. My favorite part was getting to see, meet, or hang out with people I hardly ever see. My Abuelita Panchia lives in CIUDAD MANTE, MEXICO. She does not come that often, so I was happy to see her today! Not only did I see her, but tios, tias, & cousins. I also met several nice persons this weekend through my friend Sal, or should I say, "J?" I hope it's not the last time I see them....

All this while spending time with Abel, Ally & Adrian.......LOVE, Adriana :)



10 comments:

LUCY said...

Happy fits you perfectly, love how your always smiling in all the pics I took of you.You have such cute kids too.

Sorry if I ruined any of your pics.

Im glad that you had a good time and hope we can see each other again soon.

Sal said...

yeh, adri. you met J that night.

but keep it on the low pro next time. im getting called noninviter by everyone at work...hehe...

glad u went. hope able and the kids had a fun.

Anonymous said...

yeah it was fun,especially beating Sal @ bowling.LOL

Sal said...

@pbr

ill get you gadget!!

DeeDee said...

Hey Adriana, we had so much fun. I hope that we get to hang out again. I was really nice getting to met "Adri", and your husband and kids as well. We'll tell J to keep you posted. lol

Sal said...

@dee

what, am i the messenger boy now??

definitely want a rematch with abel thats fo sho!

Anonymous said...

Rematch,Yeah I get that alot from Chevy guys!!LOL anytime Sal...

Sal said...

@abel

cuz they feel sorry for you? give the little pony another chance will ya...

Adriana Sujey said...

TO ALL....thanks for a great fun night! And again, my little big mouth gets me in trouble!! PBR? Ah, Abel's BH moment. LOL!!
We shall all meet again! :)

Adriana Sujey said...

OH, BTW LUCY....ur shirt is ready!! Where should messenger boy deliver?? :)