Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I WILL BE A BIG LOSER!!!

I told myself I wouldn't even turn on the computer tonight. I have some dishes to wash, I have clothes to wash, and pick up a little, oh and look @ the AVON book. Anyways, for the 1st time tonight I saw a complete show of "The Biggest Loser." I have not been able to keep my eyes off of the TV!! Some people have lost over 200 lbs!!! Now, why wouldn't I be able to lose 50 more pounds. On October 25, 2007 I joined a healthy eating program in Brownsville. It has not been easy, but I am enjoying it because I am seeing results. I have joined the program in the past, but have last 3 months @ the most. I would feel good and stop going. That would defeat the purpose of the program because I wouldn't be there long enough to make it a life style change. This time around I have set a goal of attending an entire year. Not only attend, but continue to eat healthy and so our family could also eat healthy. I hope to God that I am able to stick to it. It should be a little easier this time because I only have to travel to Brownsville, unlike the past times, to Matamoros.

In 5 weeks I have been able to drop 20 lbs. Keep in mind, I have NOT stopped eating!! My friend Jennifer is my witness! I also have to thank my early rising friends. Josie, Jennifer & I have been waking up early to exercise @ the Heavin Trail. We have even been accused of waking up the residents of Freddy Fender Lane (which I doubt!) It is just that sometimes we crack up laughing at silly things. I enjoy their company!

Thanks to my wonderful husband grilling some hamburger patties tonight....my dinner was the following: 1 hamburger patty on 1 bun with cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo. Another hamburger patty with avocado and side order of lettuce. Jalapenos. Then a couple of minutes later I had 3 cups of light popcorn topped with lemon juice and hot sauce. Boy did I feel guilty for eating so, so, so, good! Instead of eating my patties w/2 breads, I chose 1 so I could also have popcorn!! It's about portion control!


Don't get me wrong, I am still @ the point that I say "The heck with Quita Kilos"....I want chocolate! And I eat it :( I want to have my own success story with pictures. I want to be healthy, I want to feel good about myself, and I want to be a pretty mommy for my children, I won't say a beautiful wife for Abel, cuz according to him.......I have and will always continue to be beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Hunny, I'm proud of you.I know it's tough but you have been doing great so keep going. You have my support and I will continue to grill foods for you(mmmmmmmmm fajitas). I need to get my hig-a@@ on that meal plan too.Oh and one more thing, "I'm already miss my Gordita".Love ya babe,keep up the hard work...

Adriana Sujey said...

@ MY BABE.............Thank you darling!! I love u so much and appreciate ur support! Don't worry, your gordita will always be here.