Saturday, November 24, 2007

OG

Olive Garden is Ally's favorite restaurant. She had been asking to go there this week. So we told her we would take her on Friday. Last night (Friday nite) she asked me "What day are we today?" I told her Saturday. I honestly thought it was Saturday, anyways, she gave me a very confused and disappointing look. Then she asked me "What about Friday?"...... I guess she was asking me that how could we have skipped Friday? Then my mother in law told me it was Friday, boy was Ally mad!! So she wanted to go to the OG right then and there. I had to convince her that it was already closed and that we would take her on Saturday. Did she let us forget today?? NOPE. So here she is eating her favorite meal @ Olive Garden....CHICKEN PARMIGANA. :) Our chiquita was very happy. She ate more than me!

4 comments:

Sal said...

so i guess we know where her future BF will be taking her on their first date..... and that is right around the corner huh?

juan said...

yeah David loves odiv gardn, he has no favorite food there he just likes to go. He is always asking to go

Adriana Sujey said...

@ Sal, settle down boy!!! The corner must be very, very, very, long!! But yes, I don't doubt that she would want to go there on her 1st date!! :(

@Juan, David is a cutie! So I take he likes the little mints they give? Ally ate tons of OG while in my belly, I guess that is why she likes it so much! She never really ate the kids meals....straight to the real stuff!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok Belia and Nacho I know you will probably read this and then tell us "no envitan"!!